I am an experienced Digital Artist with an expertise in Motion Graphics, 3D environments, and scripting. I love automation, rendering, and taking on new challenges.
Let’s see how I can help you find the solutions you need!
Use this space to say what makes your service special.
Motion Graphics Artist – Viddyoze
March 2016 – Present
At Viddyoze I am responsible for creating high quality motion graphics templates throughout all phases of development, and ensuring that they fit within specific technical and artistic guidelines.
- Learned to work well with a team spread across a wide range of time zones and nationalities
- Further developed time management skills and the ability to finish projects to desired standards with minimal input or direction
- Became fluent with Python and scripting repetitive tasks to save time and increase precision
3D General Artist – Freelance
Aug 2017 – Present
I have worked on a range of 3D animated projects in a freelance capacity over the past few years, from video production to product visualization. I’ve learned that good communication and planning are the keys to a successful creative project.
- Autonomously executed project plans while keeping clients informed and in control
- Adapted to working with clients and teams in different time zones and regions
- Constantly learned new tools, techniques, and best practices
Digital Designer – StratusIotSolutions
March 2015 – June 2016
Was responsible for delivering high quality visuals and graphics. Integrated device live data feeds into multiple web based front ends.
- Designed label graphics for external application on hardware
- Integrated live data feeds into a website using a range of programming methods for web
- Created initial logos and graphics for new and existing projects
- Provided general artistic direction and advice